[Scons-users] Problems with SCons parallel build

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Mar 21 16:50:47 EDT 2014

On 21.03.2014 21:23, Brady Johnson wrote:

> Gary,

> I am indeed doing code gen, but all the files that get reported as not

> existing are not generated, they exist before the build starts.

One other thing came to my mind right now... Are there any builders
involved that directly change the current directory, like with "cd" or
"os.chdir"? This would explain why files aren't found during a parallel
build, but on "-j1" everything seems to work fine.

You could try to build a single directory with "scons -j4
software/Code/Common/build" on a clean project.