[Scons-users] Another question about a strange tool

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Mar 18 14:36:42 EDT 2014

Tom,

Unless you have an NDA always better to state the tool.
Reasonable chance someone else will have used it and run into similar issue, and remember it better by the tool name, rather than thinking.. “huh.. that sounds familiar, but I can’t remember…”

I’m not certain how if a sub dependency changes, and that causes purify to run, would that be different than the Program() builder itself.

If progA -> libb.so -> libc.so, and libc.so rebuilds, won’t SCons rebuild the rest?

-Bill