[Scons-users] Please test latest mercurial version if you use MSVC on Windows

Shane Gannon (gannons) gannons at cisco.com
Mon Mar 10 05:46:13 EDT 2014

Hi Gary

Would it be possible for me to send you on some additional changes to support Visual Studio 2013 (as well as express)?

I was hoping to ask Sye about updating his pull request here

https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-request/104/support-visual-studio-2013/diff

with the 2013 settings.

If this is not sensible how should I go about incorporating these changes? Another pull request?

Regards
Shane