[Scons-users] Second build of target omitting source file from compiler invocation on Windows

Andrew C. Morrow andrew.c.morrow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:30:18 EST 2014

Agree it is a little odd. This target is really a test to ensure that the
set of headers installed to $prefix is sufficient to compile a specific
user facing facade header. It is still strange that it works on OS X and
Linux but gets confused on Windows.

I will keep looking.

Thanks for your help,
Andrew