[Scons-users] SCon example for common build scenario

Dan Pidcock dan.pidcock at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:13:19 EDT 2014

Hi Dirk,

Yes you're absolutely correct. Don't know how I got os.getcwd() into
CPPPATH, must be an old test project!
For LIBPATH, my thinking is that the output directory should generally not
be in the same dir as source code, but for portability of this sample
project I have left it as cwd. I think in a real world project you would
set it from an environment variable (with sensible O/S specific defaults)
or something like that. I did try just to set it to '.', but couldn't get
that working with SCons.

Thanks for the points, I've updated the project.

Dan