[Scons-users] [scons-users] Replacing Builder while perserving Scanner

yangsc yangsc2009 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 15:38:40 EDT 2014

Hello,

Now I have some '.input' files to be built to '.obj'-like targets. I have
written a build action function and replace the env's object builder:

myBuilder = Builder(action     = mybuilder.MyBuilder,

                                        src_suffix = '.input',

                                        emitter    = mybuilder.MyEmitter)

env.Replace(BUILDERS = {'Object' : myBuilder})

In '.input' files, there are some preprocessor directives as the
C-Preprocessor has: '#include', '#ifdef' etc. So I want to preserve the
default C-Scanner.

But when I run the sconscript the default CScanner doesn't work at all. I
also tried replace 'CFILESUFFIX',' CPPSUFFIXES',' CXXFILESUFFIX' .

So Is there some method can I use the default C-Scanner for .h dependencies
while use my builder function to build the targets?

Thank you.