[Scons-users] Internal errors on cleanup

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Jun 10 18:15:14 EDT 2014

David,

On 10.06.2014 23:44, David Gittins wrote:
> Thanks all
>
> I never used a version earlier than 2.3.1 so I don't know if it's new.
> 2.3.1 has a fix for #2777 I think? I did read the bug report but can't
> see that it applies as I have no SideEffects. Will read again though.
>
> The error appears after a clean build at top level that had some files
> to build (but doesn't always appear)
>
> If I get my hands dirty is there any reasonably easy way to try to
> diagnose further...?

another option would be to hack the sources directly. In the file
"engine/SCons/Taskmaster.py" there already exists a check function named
"_validate_pending_children" for debugging. It's prepared to be called
in the method " _find_next_ready_node" twice, ll. 775 and ll.920.
Uncomment those places, run your build and see what happens...