[Scons-users] Internal errors on cleanup

Tom Tanner (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) ttanner2 at bloomberg.net
Tue Jun 10 10:28:28 EDT 2014

I see this a lot if a large build dies leaving multiple targets which haven't been built. There was a patch for it which didn't work for me at least. Basically, it's not cleaning up the list of targets which need to be built if a node fails to build for some reason.

I'm sorry to say I did a small hack to our scons suppress those pending a proper fix.