[Scons-users] FW: Scons Architecture Q'n for scons upgrade from 0.96-->2.3.1

Saurabh Bhatnagar saurabh.b.bhatnagar at oracle.com
Wed Jun 4 06:38:25 EDT 2014

Not sure if this msg reached scons-dev.

From: Saurabh Bhatnagar
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 3:55 PM
To: scons-dev at scons.org
Cc: Prashanth Maiya
Subject: Scons Architecture Q'n for scons upgrade from 0.96-->2.3.1

Hi Scons Gurus,

1.

We have a lot of custom code around that needs analysis for upgrading to latest scons.

http://www.scons.org/wiki/DeveloperGuide/Classes is a good read but we need a dynamic graphical representation for debugging.

I am using Eclipse with PyDev plugin, but can't seem to find the right click to generate the same.

Can anyone help with what tool will help?

2. Is QT5 supported with MSVS2012 on scons 2.3.1, I see only QT4 Tool.

--
Warm Regards

Saurabh Bhatnagar | Sotware Development Manager
Phone: HYPERLINK "tel:+918041836080"+918041836080 | VOIP: HYPERLINK "tel:+918041836080"+918041836080 | Video: HYPERLINK "sip:saurabh.b.bhatnagar at oracle.com"saurabh.b.bhatnagar at oracle.com
Oracle Software Config. & Build Mgmt.-Software Engineering

ORACLE India | NR Enclave, #1, EPIP Industrial Area, Whitefield | 560066 Bangalore