[Scons-users] Is there a way to turn this warning message off?

Mark A. Flacy mflacy at verizon.net
Fri Jul 25 16:53:37 EDT 2014

Greetings,

The warning in question is...

"scons: warning: No version of Visual Studio compiler found - C/C++ compilers
most likely not set correctly"

Well, no shee-da.  I *don't* have a C/C++ compiler installed on that machine
and don't intend to do so.  I'm not compiling C/C++, either.  I'm running
xsltproc and some other non-compiling things.

There are probably a lot of other builders that can't run on this system, but
they don't feel the need to whine about it during initialization.

This is with a fresh install of 2.3.2 on a Windows 7 Enterprise system.

--
Mark A. Flacy