[Scons-users] Error using scons on Windows XP

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy311082 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:33:28 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew….

Thanks for the answer, because I have 2 days searching how compile mongo-client-xxx with support for MinGW.

I hope that some day mongo-client-cxx driver will support MinGW over Windows…

i we’ll download the framework which you give me

and i’ll see if it’s work for me

regards my friend

Freddy Martinez Garcia
Lic. Ciencia de la Computacion