[Scons-users] scons and clang++

Thu Jul 17 07:29:28 EDT 2014

Hello,

I find scons more and more confusing when it comes to clang interaction.

It seems scons is doing some magic when env["CXX"] = "clang". Magic it does
not do, when CXX = clang++. Therefore it seems to work only when you set
your compiler to clang.

It works fine as long as I don't add any CCFLAGS to the environment. But as
soon as I use clang and add the line

env.Append(CCFLAGS = ["-stdlib=libc++"])

it fails with not finding boost/array.hpp which actually is in
/usr/include/boost/array.hpp.

When I uncomment this line above it finds it.

Anybody can shed some light on this for me?

Regards,
Florian