[Scons-users] scon for windows 64 bit

Ronex Dicapriyo ronex_89 at yahoo.in
Thu Jul 10 10:26:51 EDT 2014

Yes, As per the generated log - we can say version 13.0 is not even probed. Still the issue persistet even with msvc version 10.0 express edition.

Btw, How scons recognizes 64 bit compilers in windows 7(64-bit) OS ?
Does it also looks into windows SDK ?

What is the proper way to use 64 bit compilers in windows ?