[Scons-users] implicite include dependencies is not working in scons-2.x.x

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Mon Jan 27 17:29:36 EST 2014

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Ronny De Clerck <ronny.declerck at advalvas.be

> wrote:

> Hi Dirk,

> I am using cygwin on window 7 PC (32bit). There is a python installed in

> cygwin (2.7.3) and a native one under windows (2.6.?). The scons is only

> installed in the cygwin environment.

> SCons should work in any python, but I always recommend "real" python

rather than cygwin python. It's easy enough to just delete
/cygwin/bin/python.exe and install real python [
http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.7/]. Then reinstall SCons. If
you want to do a test, try just renaming your cygwin python to something
else temporarily. I'd be interested to hear if that's what's doing it.
Maybe cygwin python is opening files in text mode or is case-sensitive or
something?

--
Gary