[Scons-users] Librarian tool

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Tue Jan 21 15:12:19 EST 2014

I think this could be useful. I still think if we could get an idea that I did add to parts in which you can define a tool chain on the command line would be a great help. More often than not for me the SCons default tool chain logic is not want I want. I do know what it should look for, and being able to state this can help setup correct toolchains without garbage added to the environment that might mess up some other tool or cause a small delay in start up time.

Jason