[Scons-users] Problem with include path (CPPPATH)

delbert dev delbertum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:47:31 EST 2014

cc1plus: warning: cpp/3rdparty/gtest-1.7.0: No such file or directory
[enabled by default]
cc1plus: warning: cpp/3rdparty/gtest-1.7.0/include: No such file or
directory [enabled by default]
cc1plus: warning: cpp/3rdparty/gmock-1.7.0: No such file or directory
[enabled by default]
cc1plus: warning: cpp/3rdparty/gmock-1.7.0/include: No such file or
directory [enabled by default]

But as described earlier described it does not make sense that those path
are added to the includes (CPPPATH), e.g -Icpp/3rdparty/gmock-1.7.0/include