[Scons-users] Problem with include path (CPPPATH)

delbert dev delbertum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:16:14 EST 2014

Both path will. First the gtest-1.7.0.zip file is downloaded $
thirdpartyPath/, then extracted to $thirdpartyPath/ dir and then gtest is
build. But for some bizarre reason this only work as long as I DONT use
this path:

thirdpartyPath = "/home/user/samples/compare/parent/build/*64gccdbg*/
3rdparty/"

Maybe its the "3rdparty" name. If I use this instead:

thirdpartyPath = "/home/user/samples/compare/parent/build/*64gccdbg*
/thirdparty/"

it works (does not throw warnings). I guess I can live with nesting the
folders one more level, but its pretty strange.