[Scons-users] Chaining generated sources.

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Feb 28 18:36:48 EST 2014

William,

*bump* is a sign of impatience. Nobody working on scons is getting paid to
do so.
You may also notice that often during the week, there's less response from
some members of the project, and more on the weekend. Many people do this
on their free time.

Yes I thought it was clear that Dirk was asking for whatever code you could
provide.

So please do.

-Bill

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 3:18 PM, William Blevins <wblevins001 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Bill,

> Sorry, I assumed that the internet meme was established by now. My test

> case response had an implicit question that got missed.

> "If you need help creating this test case then, I could try to create a

> patch sometime this week with a link to documentation for contributing to

> SCons."

> Since there wasn't a response, I didn't know whether I had volunteered

> myself to create the patch or not. Redoing work is a waste.

> V/R,

> William

> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:31 AM, Bill Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com>wrote:

>> William,