[Scons-users] SConstruct return value

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Feb 28 10:11:59 EST 2014

Hi Nikola,

On 28.02.2014 13:49, Nikola Radovanovic wrote:

> will Exit(1) do the job?

a simple Exit() stops processing right at the input phase, while you're
reading the SConstruct/SConscript files. This would mean that no files
can get built.

Instead, you want to execute some piece of code "after" the actual SCons
run has finished...so the atexit handler is probably what you're looking
for.
Check

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8901296/how-do-i-run-some-code-after-every-build-in-scons

for a basic example, in the registered method you could then do a
sys.exit(0) or similar. Haven't tested this though...