[Scons-users] Let directory depend on file? (auto generated sources)

Stijn De Ruyck Stijn.DeRuyck at onsemi.com
Fri Dec 5 08:40:30 EST 2014

Hi Dirk,

I'll stick with the # fiddling for now. If I set duplicate=1 and leave out the # in the source filename inside SConscript_debug, it doesn't work. Maybe I miss something, but the Autogen builder just stops generating the autogen/source.c file... (It's not "not duplicated" to build/debug, autogen/source.c really isn't generated at all.)