[Scons-users] Pass multiple build flags on the command line

Bertrand Marc beberking at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 13:39:55 EDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Could you please explain why the list of flags
is the preferred choice ?

Unfortunately, I am trying to build the pingus package for Debian,
that's why flags must be passed at build/configure time. I can't write
the flags in the Sconstruct file, I must pass them to scons somehow and
I am looking for the best way to do it.

Thanks,
Bertrand