[Scons-users] qt5 question: how to handle header files in separate directories?

B.W.H. van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 4 14:38:17 EDT 2014

Hello, I have a question on the use of QT together with scons.
I am trying to use the tool 'qt5' to this end.

In my case, I have header files (containing Q_OBJECT) residing in a
directory that is different from where the corresponding implementation
files reside. This situation is typical for the source code of a library
when you don't want to expose /all/ header files, but only the ones that
matter for the consumers of the library.

I tried things like putting env.Moc5( "../include/*.h" ) in the
SConscript file, but I just cannot make it work. Bottomline is that the
generated moc_binaries never are linked together with the end target, I
always get linker errors.

Are there any suggestions? Kind Regards,

Bertwim