[Scons-users] Fwd: No generated target

Arthur Athrun athrunarthur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 06:30:02 EDT 2014

Hi,
I'm using scons 2.3.1 to generate a library. I wanna place the generated
lib file in a specific dir, say '../build/'. But I found nothing in
../build. I don't know the reason.
My SConstruct file is like this.

import os

cwd = os.path.dirname(Dir('.').srcnode().abspath)

build_dir = os.path.join(cwd, 'build/')

print build_dir

env = Environment(CXXFLAGS='-std=c++11',CPPPATH='./')

src = ['dsource/source.cpp']

lib = env.SharedLibrary(target=os.path.join(build_dir, 'ff'), source=src)

print lib #This is actually build_dir + libff.so
As I printed out lib, and it shows the right directory, I thought I could
found the generated library file. But there is just nothing...

DO you guys have any ideas? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

-Athrun