[Scons-users] Set PATH to include directory for gfortran compiler

Matteo Parsani parsani.matteo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:08:39 EDT 2014

Dear Users and Developers,
I am using scons to compile and build a project.

I am using gfortran and my codes depends on other libraries installed
separately and loaded through a module command in my .bashrc file.

When I compile my code with scons, gfortran cannot find a library,
specifically cgnslib_f.h which is located in a directory that is not
"scanned" by gfortran.

This is the error:

gfortran -o fileio.o -c -Wuninitialized -Wsurprising -fbacktrace
-fbounds-check -I/ump/fldmd/home/pmatteo/research/deps/include
-I/ump/fldmd/home/pmatteo/research/lib_install/include fileio.f90
fileio.f90:5: Error: Can't open included file 'cgnslib_f.h'

How can I tell to gfortran, through scons, to look also to the X directory
for finding that library?

Thank you

--
Matteo