[Scons-users] [Scons-dev] howto debug configure

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Apr 3 13:40:24 EDT 2014

Pawel,

Likely you’re better off bringing such questions to the users mailing list.
The devel mailing list is meant to discuss the internal development of SCons.
I’m cc’ing that list.
I believe there is a config.log generated when you run the configure context.

Also, can you create a small reproducible test case for this?
That way we can try it out and see what’s going on.

-Bill