[Scons-users] Decider which checks md5 checksums unexpectedly detecting changed/invalid ones

Tom Tanner (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) ttanner2 at bloomberg.net
Fri Sep 20 09:53:59 EDT 2013

um. sorry, I'm not quite sure why our email client strips of leading white space.

Anyway, update on this: Once a target has got into this state, it seems to remain in it. And there are two solutions: 1) Don't allow the item to be copied from cache
2) Delete .sconsign.dblite

Given that the 2nd works, I'm wondering if there's some path whereby something can get built but the signature doesn't get updated.