[Scons-users] how to get bbl output of pdflatex?

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Sep 12 03:17:37 EDT 2013

Hi David,

On 11.09.2013 23:43, David Roundy wrote:

> Hi Dirk,

> I can reproduce the error using your code with the following sequence:

> [...]

> So your script doesn't seem to me to work very well, precisely because

> there is no rule for generating the bbl file.

I'm sorry about that, but your original mail to the list didn't mention
CacheDir...and there was no hint about manually deleting the .bbl file
either (at least not for me, I'm no native speaker so some implications
may have gotten lost).
So the answer was simply on the same level as the question, I guess. ;)