[Scons-users] SCons Wiki status: no longer read-only...

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sat Sep 7 13:39:36 EDT 2013

I've installed an ApproveChanges plug-in for the SCons wiki (
www.scons.org/wiki). This means logged-in users can edit pages as usual,
but the changes go into an approval queue. A moderator can then approve
those changes, and optionally allow that user to edit without approval from
then on. The intent is to approve everyone (except spammers) the first
time so you can then edit freely afterward. This plug-in doesn't send
email when changes are queued, so it may take some time for your changes to
show up on the wiki -- if it's taking a long time, just ping the dev list.

If you wouldn't mind being an occasional wiki approver, let me know and
I'll add you to that list. More info is at
http://www.scons.org/wiki/HelpOnApproveChanges.

--
Gary