[Scons-users] Jinja tool

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Oct 31 15:36:51 EDT 2013

Henry,

On 31.10.2013 12:25, Henry Gomersall wrote:

> On 18/10/13 23:04, Henry Gomersall wrote:

>> I know it was suggested it be in a "proper" repository, but I think

>> github gists are pretty reliable for linking to (they _are_ also

>> proper git repositories with all associated goodness). That said,

>> I'll put it in my main github space shortly.

> Right, I've put a "proper" repository up for my jinja tool, with a bit

> of documentation and a few examples:

> https://github.com/hgomersall/scons-jinja

> Please feel free to link to it.

I did that right now, please check. Thanks again for your contribution!

A final advice: usually the Tools repos contain the "__init__.py" right
at the top-level, maybe you want to move it one level up? The background
is that we might compile something like a "contrib" package in the
future, containing all collected Tools from the index. This would be
easier if all Tools would have a similar folder structure...just saying.