[Scons-users] Using $SOURCE files with _concat and Command String Parsing

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Oct 25 12:56:41 EDT 2013

On 25.10.2013 15:24, William D. Jones wrote:

> No problem at all, "Drifk" (I don't remember drinking last night...) :)

> I'm looking at the pages for your custom tools and notice that for

> your tests, you import TestScons. From reading

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3134796/how-to-test-scons-modifications

> , it seems that is an SVN feature. Is there documentation for it, or

> the ability to just checkout that module alone (For perspective, I'm

> on a Windows system :P)?

There once was a repository for the test framework in standalone mode,
but it's deprecated now and doesn't get maintained anymore. Just
checkout the latest revision of the main SCons repo, that's where the
current test classes are.
You'll find the modules in the folder "QMTest", along with a description
of its main features in "QMTest/test-framework.rst".

Regards,