[Scons-users] Fwd: More than one source directory for a single variant directory

Yann Bane yannbane at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:51:59 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm trying to build several programs from source files (in different
directory for each program) into a single variant directory (bin).

However, scons is erroring out on me with the following message:

>scons: *** 'bin' already has a source directory: 'source/prog1'.

What's going on here?

For more information, please visit my SO question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19553939/build-multiple-source-directories-into-the-same-target-directory
.

(I'd prefer it if you answered me via email, since I'd like to answer
myself on SO, but do whatever you want of course.)

--
My website: www.yannbane.com.
Programmer Humor: facebook.com/ProgrammerHumor.