[Scons-users] Batch building includes unchanged targets

Sean Houghton sean.houghton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:29:53 EDT 2013

I'm trying to batch build with a custom builder but my action is always
passed the entire set of source/target pairs - even if the source and
target files haven't changed. I've verified (with --tree=status) that
scons considers them "E C" (they exist and are current) but the --tree
output looks like it doesn't work properly with batch building.

My test action looks like this:

Action.Action('echo $CHANGED_TARGETS', batch_key=True,
targets='$CHANGED_TARGETS')

Any ideas?
-Sean