[Scons-users] Jinja tool

Henry Gomersall heng at cantab.net
Fri Oct 18 18:04:43 EDT 2013

I've updated my Jinja scons tool here:
https://gist.github.com/hgomersall/6915968

The scanner is pretty good - it actually works out the dependencies from
the files that are grabbed by Jinja itself (essentially the rendering is
done twice, but it's pretty fast). It expects files with suffix .jinja.

Set the variables for initializing the Jinja environment in
JINJA_ENVIRONMENT_VARS, and the variables for the rendering context in
JINJA_CONTEXT. The default search path is just the directory of the
target, but it can be augmented with JINJA_TEMPLATE_SEARCHPATH.

I know it was suggested it be in a "proper" repository, but I think
github gists are pretty reliable for linking to (they _are_ also proper
git repositories with all associated goodness). That said, I'll put it
in my main github space shortly.

Cheers,

Henry