[Scons-users] code styler tool in SCons

Rob Deckers Rob.Deckers at vanderlande.com
Mon Oct 14 03:03:20 EDT 2013

Bill,

I do see the issue.
Currently the styler is executed while reading the SConscripts, so the md5 checksum will be calculated over the adjusted version.

If I could call this tool in some kind in a pre-build step (nog the pre-build of come .o file, but a general prebuild) than my issue will be solved.

Kind regards,
Rob Deckers