[Scons-users] Builder

Henry Gomersall heng at cantab.net
Thu Nov 28 03:34:36 EST 2013

On 27/11/13 22:31, Carl Cerecke wrote:

> I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but you might find that

> cog http://nedbatchelder.com/code/cog/ will do the code generation part

> more conveniently than what you are doing now. And running cog from

> scons should be pretty straightforward.

Yeah, this was how I was thinking (though I use Jinja - for which I
wrote a pretty complete tool).

I think it's asking for trouble to do a C to C translation layer. I can
imagine the administrative pain when code starts doing weird things
because it's getting parsed or not parsed but compiles in either case.

Cheers,

Henry