[Scons-users] Builder

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed Nov 27 12:48:23 EST 2013

On 27.11.2013 09:32, Neven Klacar wrote:

> I was trying to leverage on another builder that someone made in my

> environment to do some of the work.

> Didn't realize its not supported .

> Is there no way to trick it by creating fresh nodes for the target

> file so it doesn't have associated sources ?

There might be something like a trick, but this is impossible to tell
without getting some more info about what you're actually up to. Can you
please provide us with a basic use case and some actual command lines?
They should ideally demonstrate how your input files look, which
dependencies they have, and which commands should get executed to create
your final targets.
Then we can talk about what would be the best approach...Builders,
pseudo-Builders, source-Builders,... ;)

Thanks a lot in advance,