[Scons-users] Trying to use Execute()

Leandro Moreno leandro.moreno at tallertechnologies.com
Thu Nov 21 15:22:05 EST 2013

Hello again SCons guys!

This time, I have an inconvenient trying to use the function Execute() from
SCons.
I have a builder to check the name's convention. But the tool that do the
job, check the dependencies errors too. And I want to filter those errors.
So, to do this I use subprocess.Popen(), and I take the stderr.
Now, I want to use The Execute(), but the problem here is that I don't know
how to take the output to manipulate It. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

--
<http://www.tallertechnologies.com>
Leandro Moreno

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
Córdoba, Argentina

Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211
Skype: letossgm