[Scons-users] Fwd: Support for automatic fetching of environment build variables

Kalrish Bäakjen kalrish.antrax at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 09:32:09 EST 2013

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for your quick answer. I'm sorry for not answering before; studies
and related stuff keep me away for too long. I'll take that into account.
I've seen another approaches (e.g. "config.py" in Mesa) in other projects,
so I'll have a look at them.

Don't worry about my name (I didn't even noticed the mistake). It's not
even "real" :)

Best regards,
Kalrish