[Scons-users] combining 2 aliasses

roberto de vecchi roberto.devecchi at vi-grade.com
Fri Nov 8 04:25:14 EST 2013

Rob,

What about doing something like:

env.Alias(‘all_tests’, [ env.Alias(‘unittest’), env.Alias(‘integrationtest’)
])

env.Depends(env.Alias(‘integrationtest), env.Alias(‘unittest’))

in this way you define :

- 1 single alias for running both groups

- Make sure that the unit tests are executed before all integration
tests

The drawback is that the dependency is always active so also whenever you
want to run the integration tests, also the unit tests will run..

Regards,

Roberto

_____