[Scons-users] How to call the include scanner?

Matias Iturburu matias.iturburu at tallertechnologies.com
Wed Nov 6 08:18:25 EST 2013

It is possible to call the default C++ and/or C scanner (that responsible
of finding #include s) from a builder or another kind of function?

I'm working on a Tool that runs CppCheck (http://cppcheck.sourceforge.net/)
and I need to feed it with a list of paths where it can find headers. This
is, more or less, the same that gcc needs and SCons provides by default.

Also, can I override that scanner to do some parsing on it?

Thanks in advance.
--
<http://www.tallertechnologies.com>
Matías Iturburu

*San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5 Córdoba, Argentina *

*Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211 Skype: matias.iturburu*