[Scons-users] Making a wrapper for SVN in SCons

Roger Day RogerDay at dstoutput.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 13:11:19 EDT 2013

I understand that SCons has deprecated the wrapper for calling SVN in a
checkout phase.

Are there any examples I can use to write my own wrapper?

Regards

Roger Day
Application Developer
DST
Tel: 01454 848 800
DDI: 01454 848836
Mob: 07951706556
Web: www.dstoutput.co.uk

Roger Day
Application Developer
DST Output

Tel: 01454 848 836

Web: www.dstoutput.co.uk

https://twitter.com/DST

Notice: This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. Whilst we run anti-virus software on all internet e-mails we are not liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own anti-virus software. If you have received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies from your system. Thank you.

DST Output. Registered in England and Wales with company number No: 07262428. Registered Office: DST House, St. Mark’s Hill, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 4QD. Vat No. 1001320213.
DST Output (Bristol) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 4220397. Registered Office: DST House, St. Mark’s Hill, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 4QD.
DST Output (London) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2788181. Registered Office: Evolution House, Choats Road, Dagenham, Essex RM9 6BF
DST Output (Nottingham) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04994924. Registered office: DST House, St Mark's Hill, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4QD
dsi billing services Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3823171. Registered Office: Evolution House, Choats Road, Dagenham, Essex RM9 6BF
dsi talisman, dsi nexdox, IOS Business Couriers, corporate mailing matters are trading names of DST Output (London) Limited.