[Scons-users] Implicit cache error after running a successful build

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Nov 1 04:03:15 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

On 01.11.2013 02:13, Matias Iturburu wrote:

> 2013/10/31 Bill Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com

> <mailto:bill at baddogconsulting.com>>

> Dirk,

> Can you take a look at this?

> Looks like maybe something funky with the QT4 tool.

> -Bill

> Chances are it's something funky in my tool, as dirk's is throughly

> tested.

> What I'd need is some guidance to pin point where the bug is triggered...

sure, I'll chip in. Matias, please try to enable the Qt4 Tool's
debugging output with

env['QT4_DEBUG'] = 1

or similar. This should give you more output about what the Tool is
doing. The Tool itself checks that the to-be-moced files (containing an
Q_OBJECT macro) actually exist. So you should search through your
filesystem (at least all the directories that are specified in the
normal CPPPATH) for the additional files like *.H.
Another thing to try is, to explicitly set the path list that gets
searched for the MOC files. As default it's the same as CPPPATH, but you
can also set it directly with:

env['QT4_AUTOMOC_CPPPATH'] = ['.','includes']

Then report back, and we'll see how to continue from there.

Regards,