[Scons-users] InstallVersionedLibrary sometimes fails when symlinking

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Tue May 28 01:14:31 EDT 2013

I have reproduced this on Ubuntu 12.04. I will check on OSX tomorrow.

It appears to be some subtlety about needing to delete a link before recreating it. I don't understand why the error message refers to the file you are linking to but that is OK.

I have a fix that works on Ubuntu that I hope to test on OSX and then submit a patch.

Rob Managan