[Scons-users] The SCons Wiki is back

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sun Mar 31 10:10:20 EDT 2013

The wiki should be pretty much restored at this point. We reinstalled
MoinMoin from scratch, latest version with security patches, and manually
copied over all the known-good pages and users, config files and macros. I
might have missed a few pages; if you see any pages you think used to exist
that don't anymore, let me know -- we have a backup we can work from.

All user passwords have been invalidated; you will have to use the password
reset mechanism to create yourself a new one. (They are now stored with
much stronger crypto.) We can't say for sure whether the existing password
database was compromised, but to be safe you should make sure to change
your password on other sites if you used the same password there. If you
were using OpenID to log in, those credentials are stored elsewhere and are
not compromised (and there's no need to change them I think).

--
Gary