[Scons-users] Scons - How to specify VS project's additional includes using MSVSProject builder

andrew aspden a.aspden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 18:48:28 EDT 2013

Resending as I didn't get confirmation of the sent message -

Is it possible to get scons MSVSProject builder to take a list of
additional include directories for the project file to be generated? I have
a lot of 3rd party includes that need to be there.

I've tried this with no reported errors but it's not working. But I do
notice when loading the solution, the generated project is set to a
makefile, and not an exe. Is there a setting to change the project to an
exe output which will hopefully make the include directories set properly?