[Scons-users] changing the build directory

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Mon Mar 11 04:13:02 EDT 2013

Hi Sean,

just had a first short look at your project. Please, try to

1.) put your SConscript (or main.scons in your case) in the "src" folder
and call it as

SConscript('src/main.scons')

from your top-level SConstruct, and then

2.) use Glob within your SConscript to find all source files like this

|Program(target= 'main.bin', source= Glob('*.cpp'))|

This will, in contrast to your approach, also find files that don't
exist yet (because they get created during the build itself).

Hope this helps already.