[Scons-users] Questions about tool selection

Andrew C. Morrow andrew.c.morrow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 19:24:02 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Bill Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com> wrote:

> Andrew,

> When you say "whatever I do to evict sunlink needs to be backported to at

> least one stable release.", do you mean a release of your software, or an

> older version of SCons?

Ah, sorry, yes that was ambiguous. I meant backported to an earlier
stable release of my software.

> Which version of SCons are you using now?

> Could you use the scons-local distribution?

The product is open source, so we can't rely on users (users in this
case being developers or downstream distro packagers building the
product from source) having anything other than stable and released
SCons versions at their disposal.

Thanks,
Andrew