[Scons-users] Problems with a pseudo-builder

Marc Joliet marcec at gmx.de
Fri Jun 7 20:52:48 EDT 2013

Am Fri, 7 Jun 2013 17:21:23 -0700
schrieb Bill Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com>:

> Marc,

> Directories implicitly depend on all the files therein.

> Can you rewrite such that you are dealing with files?

Does Ignore() not protect me from that? Admittedly, I see it doesn't actually
change the dependencies as reported by "--tree", but with the two Ignore()'s
scons shuts up about circular dependencies, so I thought it would work.

I will certainly try your suggestion, though.

--
Marc Joliet
don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup