[Scons-users] Scons Installation Troubleshooting

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Jun 6 16:50:17 EDT 2013

On 06.06.2013 22:30, Waksmunski, Andrea R (WAKSMAR11) wrote:

> Hello,

> I don't know how to continue from here. My ultimate goal is to use HUMAnN on my computer.

> Thank you,

> Andrea

SCons has installed itself into the Python directory on your computer,
this should be a path like "c:\python27" and in the
"c:\python27\Scripts" folder you should see a "scons.bat" file.

Open a command line prompt (cmd.exe), then change into the top-level
folder of your HUMAnN directory where the main "Sconstruct" resides in.
From there you call

c:\python27\Scripts\scons [options and arguments]

.

You might want to add the "c:\python27\Scripts" to your PATH variable,
such that you can call SCons without specifying the full path each time.

Hope this gets you started,