[Scons-users] Scons Installation Troubleshooting

Waksmunski, Andrea R (WAKSMAR11) WAKSMAR11 at juniata.edu
Thu Jun 6 14:48:44 EDT 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I am very new to this software program. The error message is:
File"<stdin>", line 1
python setup.py install
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Following this, I ran the script in QIIME instead of Python 2.7 and a new folder "build" was created. What is this?

Also, what do you mean by "Did you as well try to run the MSI installer that is provided for Windows?"? What is the MSI installer?

Thank you,

Andrea